If you’ve followed this website or completed any of our webinars you’ll know of my love for video delay basedapplications such as ‘BaM Video Delay‘ & ‘Video Coach‘. However, while these have been excellent for mobile devices I often get asked about tools that make video delay possible on laptops and chromebooks. The problem is that there really has been nothing available. So with this in mind, I set out to change it by bringing to life a FREE Video Delay tool for the Google Chrome Web Browser.
Introducing Replay It
Replay It is the worlds first Video Delay application made exclusively for Google Chrome. A simple yet powerful real-time video analysis tool that helps you analyse and improve your sporting activities or the performance of your students or athletes.
How to use Replay It in your PE Classroom?
- Teaching any discrete skills? Setup a laptop/chromebook with the webcam pointing towards the action with a 5-10 second delay. After students complete the skill they move to the laptop to review, repeating this process over and over
- Create your own Third Umpire Setup during team games enabling an injured student to watch replays and make tough decisions for the class. A great addition to a Sports Education Unit
- Connect Replay it to a large screen using a Chromecast or Projector cord and bring large screen replays to the entire class
- Have students self assess themselves using a peer assessment sheet while watching their replays
- Complete the following webinar to learn more here