A fun game that simulates swimming in fast moving waters
Depth of the Water
- This activity requires at least two groups of 10 students or more
- Players form two lines, with each students standing about 1.5 metres apart facing directly across to the other line. This forms what is known as the ‘tube’
- The remaining players push off the wall and glide into the tube
- The standing players ‘rhythmically’ sweep the water in the direction of travel, all using both hands, and the floating players are moved along the rapids.
- When they reach the end they join the standing players and the next two begin
- Continue this until all players have had a turn