Using Data to Inform Teaching Practice and Student Learning with Pat Coleman
Join Pat Coleman & Host Jarrod Robinson for a FREE 60 minute webinar centred on identifying how you can know your students are learning? Pat will also cover what tools and frameworks you can you utilise to monitor student learning?
This presentation will explore Pat’s journey in the 2016 year focusing on data he has collected about student learning and teaching. It will provide insights into how students applied themselves and performed within units along with the relationship to different pedagogical models and frameworks.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to tell if your students are actually learning
- Frameworks & strategies you can use
- Ways to monitor & capture progressive learning
- How to get Instant & actionable feedback
“Wondering if this webinar is for you? If you are a Physical Education Teacher and you want to capture & use data in more authentic means, then this is for you!”
Latest posts by Jarrod Robinson (see all)
- Are PE Teachers the Most Important in your School? - April 22, 2019
- How to Play: Hit My Wicket - September 11, 2018
- The PE Games Database - July 6, 2018