How To Play: Chaos Tag
Name: Chaos Tag
Equipment: Various small pieces of equipment for easy retrieval
- Players are divided into two teams who each start in their own half of the playing area.
- Players try to cross their opponents baseline, and pick up a small object. They then seek to return to their own baseline, without being tagged by an opponent.
- If tagged, players stand still like a scarecrow until freed by a teammate. A teammate can be freed by crawling underneath them from back to front.
- The team who steals the most small equipment within a designated time are the winners.
Increase the number of teams and use all sides of the playing area as the teams baselines.
Latest posts by Jarrod Robinson (see all)
- Are PE Teachers the Most Important in your School? - April 22, 2019
- How to Play: Hit My Wicket - September 11, 2018
- The PE Games Database - July 6, 2018