In this webinar, I set myself a challenge to come up with a list of apps that follow alphabetical order, selecting only one app from each letter. The process of compiling the list proved to be difficult, as many share the same starting letters, ultimately resulting in a need to select one between many favourites.
So what criteria did I use?
- They needed to be Apps that I personally have used and found value with.
- They could be either teacher use/efficiency tools
- They could be tools to help you achieve something you couldn’t do without it
- They could be student/teacher resource based tools
- They could be student focused and help students create or reconstruct meaning in different forms
- They could be teacher professional learning aides