To measure agility within a pre-determined course
Tape measure, marking cones, stopwatch
- Setup the course as per the diagram below (5 yards = 4.57m, 10 yards = 9.14m
- The subject starts at cone A. On the command of the timer, the subject sprints to cone B and touches the base of the cone with their right hand.
- They then turn left and shuffle sideways to cone C, and also touches its base, this time with their left hand.
- Then shuffling sideways to the right to cone D and touching the base with the right hand.
- They then shuffle back to cone B touching with the left hand, and run backwards to cone A. The stopwatch is stopped as they pass cone A