To develop sculling and body rotation skills
A water polo ball or equivalent
Depth of Water
- Players stand in the pool, about 1 metre apart in a single line
- The team leader holds the ball, on the ‘go’ command, all players lie on their back and commence a stationary scull.
- The leader places the ball between his or her feet and attempts to pass it over their head to the second player, who will continue the process all the way to the next person.
- This continues until the last player receives the ball at which they swim to the front to commence again
- Play continues until the original leader has returned to the front