To develop head first and feet first sculling technique
A water polo ball or equivalent
Depth of Water
Waist deep water
- Players lie on their backs wiht their feet towards each other.
- The ball is placed in between their feet so that they can hold onto it between the soles of their feet.
- They then must scull, one moving feet first, the other moving head first
- They must aim to cross the length of the pool without losing control/hold of the ball
- This can also be done as a relay race in teams