To practice and strengthen the ability to tread water
One rubber diving brick for each group
Depth of Water
Groups of four or five
- Each group gets into the water, forms a circle and treads water
- The aim is for each player in turn to hold the brick with both hands, keeping the wrists just above the surface of the water, while continuing to tread water.
- On the word ‘Go’, the first member of each group attempts to do this for 2 minutes before passing the brick to the next person.
- 2 points are awarded to every swimmer who does this
- A swimmer who only lasts for one minute will receive one point
- Winning team is that with the highest points